The Be-International Award is the Centre for Internationalisation’s employability Award that recognizes extra-curricular activities which focuses on your self-development. It is open to all year students, from Undergraduate to Post-Graduate.
The activities you will be part of, aim to complement your university experience with a focus on international awareness, providing you with prospects to engage with national and international faculty, staff and alumni.
The Be-International Award provides you with an opportunity to widen your skill set, increase your international awareness and grow as an individual and a well-rounded professional.
With support and advice from the Centre for Internationalisation, we ensure that you move at your own pace and have fun along the way!
Ready to Be-International?
To participate, send an email to email@example.com.
The Be-International Award is part of the B-International Project. Building Internationalization in Pakistan is a project co-funded by the European Union under the Erasmus+ Programme, Key Action 2 Capacity Building in Higher Education.
- Interview with a LUMS professor who studied abroad (Written transcript of the interview, audio or video; photo of the professor and a title for the interview)
- Create an event involving an international partner of LUMS (1-page article on the event or a video resuming the event with its name, date place and major elements)
- Join the B-International social media accounts and share a publication (Screenshot of the shared publication)
- Participate in two B-International events; 1 must not be hosted by LUMS (Proof of registration and participation via screenshot/picture)
- Make a video presenting LUMS in different languages (Max. 3 minutes with English subtitles)
- Write a blog on your experiences getting the Award Certificate (1 page)
Please send your award application to firstname.lastname@example.org. The complete documents and criteria must be submitted after successful application until June 1st, 2022 (Spring semester).
The B-International Project
The Centre is part of the B-International Project. Building Internationalization in Pakistan is a project co-funded by the European Union under the Erasmus+ Programme, Key Action 2 Capacity Building in Higher Education.
The project aims to provide staff at universities in Pakistan with a framework by which to implement international strategies that support the wider aims of the universities and to provide staff with knowledge and practical tools to implement international activities that support the strategic aim of both the university and the wider Higher Education sector.
One part of the B-International project is regular physical and online events hosted at the partner universities in Pakistan. To ensure smooth participation of every interested student, faculty or staff member, the Centres for Internationalisation of the Pakistani partner universities are working closely together with its European partners.
Within the project, LUMS participate in different Work Packages:
- WP1:Benchmarking, Strategy and Training
- WP2:Training Workshops – CPD for All Staff
- WP3:Online Learning Programme
- WP4:Cultivating an International Campus
- WP5:Centres for Internationalisation
- WP7:Quality Assurance
- WP8:Dissemination & Exploitation
- WP9:Project Management